Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope all of you are having wonderful holidays (regardless of what they are). We've done a bit of most things, so I've been busy, busy, busy!

There's a new poll up top (it's short but important) and I desperately need to spend time updating my blog here.

I was given the book "New Moon" by Stephenie Meyers and I've promised myself not to read it until the TextNovel.com contest is over and I've hit a good resolution with "13 to Life." So instead I'm reading Homer Hickam's "October Sky" (first known as Rocket Boys). It's also a small town setting and he has a great voice. But no, no werewolves. ;-)

I hope all of you are reading and enjoying--and getting some time to relax! Take care,
~Saoirse

2 comments:

blackalbum20@yahoo.com said...

great poem quotes for the story. i think i know what each quote means but i will say because that would spoil it for the other readers.

Saoirse Redgrave said...

You probably have a great sense of what's going on with the foreshadowing in the quotes. I appreciate you not saying anything publicly. :-)

Thanks again for stopping by! I appreciate it!

~Saoirse