Monday, December 29, 2008

Racing to the Finish

Okay all of you...

We're down to the final few days. I hope you've enjoyed what you've read so far--hope it's got you wondering... And as I promised, there is one resolution coming your way--fast! Some of what's about to happen in the story will answer some questions, some will reinforce the decisions you all helped me make through YOUR votes on the interactive polls, and some--

Some will raise questions that will be answered AFTER everything at TextNovel.com is over.

But, a warning to my fabulous subscribers through TextNovel.com --hold onto your hats--things are going to start showing up fast, 2-3 sections a day so I give you the best story possible in this format. Each section will still be brief (and hopefully memorable ;-). I'll be posting morning, noon and night (not exactly, of course, but you get the idea ;-).

We're also working on a surprise for folks who read the entire "13 to Life" section that's posted on TextNovel.com--something we think you'll like. And something readers and reviewers truly deserve.

Okay, so be aware--we're racing to the finish of this section of "13 to Life: A Werewolf's Tale" at TextNovel.com--I guess I better get back to writing--LOTS to accomplish by th 31st.

Thank you AGAIN (and for always) for all of your help. You've kept me inspired throughout this tremendously wild ride!
~Saoirse

No comments: