Sunday, December 14, 2008

Some Surprises ARE Good!

I have GOT to start reading my email more regularly! I just got off the phone with a great pal and found out that I'd gotten an Honorable Mention over at ReadingWriters.com for their Crime Scene contest ("NHI")--Woo-hooo!

If you aren't familiar with their site--check it out: professional writers and editors willing to work for you at reasonable rates.

So, anyhow--I'm totally thrilled (they'll post an excerpt on their site probably this next week). Now, if I can just land popular vote at TextNovel.com for "13 to Life" and "Of Storms, Seas and Pirates"--What? You didn't know you should be voting for me? Right now? Well, I don't hold a grudge (often ;-), so go on now--Read for free and VOTE FOR ME!

Have fun, gang!
~Saoirse

2 comments:

Deborah Blake said...

Just finished catching up on 13 to Life. Amazing! This is a fabulous story. I hope you win!!!!!

Saoirse Redgrave said...

Thanks, Deb! I'm really loving writing these characters and I just hope other people love them as much as I do!

Thanks for commenting!
~Saoirse