Friday, January 23, 2009

2 Quick Notes...

Some of you may have noticed Textnovel is experiencing some technical difficulties. I've been in contact with the site's founder, Stan Soper, and he's got people working on it. As soon as they noticed there was an issue, they hopped right on it--so now it's in the hands of the tech gurus. I'm crossing my fingers for them (which is really for us all).

I sent out the first seven chapters of the revised/revitalized "13 to Life: A Werewolf's Tale" to members of my private writers' group (and about an hour and a half after I sent them out great comments started coming back in to my email). It was wonderful! So now I need to create the poll/questionnaire for readers to answer and then the first 3 to do so get entered in a drawing for a couple prizes...

I'm running errands this morning, so it'll be this afternoon when I get to that--ugh!

I'll be in touch again soon!
~Saoirse

No comments: