Thursday, January 22, 2009

Read, Review --Maybe Get a Prize!

I'll be sending the first 7 chapters of the revised/revitalized "13 to Life: A Werewolf's Tale" to members of my private writers' group momentarily (You aren't a member yet? Scroll all the way down and sign up! I'll gladly take new group members until 3 members read and review these chapters).

The 7 chapters will be a 56 page attachment in standard manuscript format (double-spaced, so don't freak about it being 56 pages ;-).

Readers will get to read and review the first seven chapters and then complete a poll/questionnaire.

The first three readers who complete the poll/questionnaire about the chapters will have their names thrown into a hat. My son will pull one name out and that person will be sent a prize.

What's the prize? Hmm--I'm thinking of several options, but it'll be at least 2 items and they'll be directly related to the first seven chapters...

Yay!
~Saoirse

No comments: