Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Wonderful Weekend Expected...

Textnovel.com is back up and chugging along again :-) . Yay!

I've been looking at poll results from my Private Writers' Group--They've made some great comments so far (a couple things that I'll have to seriously consider incorporating--which means they'll make it on "13 to Life: A Werewolf's Tale"'s "Acknowledgments" page :-) --I'm a BIG believer in the idea that you thank the folks who help bring a dream to light. If YOU want to still join the Private Writers' Group, just scroll all the way down and fill out the form. I'll send you the brand-spankin' new chapters of "13 to Life" in the basic format a publisher expects and ask you to give me your comments.

And, although it looks like more than enough folks have taken the poll (remember I mentioned putting only 3 names into a hat) a few folks are very closely attached to me and so don't get an actual "chance." So, if you're done reading and are ready to take the poll, follow the directions in the email and take the poll, please. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Werewolves may bite, but I don't. ;-) .

So I'm looking forward to more results and input and a little time spent tweaking things. Then, maybe this weekend, maybe Monday--prize drawing! I'm thinking about videotaping it (in the sincere belief that my son's adorable ;-) and posting it on YouTube...

So, like always--busy, busy, busy!
~Saoirse

No comments: