Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Join My Private Writers' Group--More Stuff Coming Soon!







13 to Life -Writers' Group




I'd like to personally invite you to join my private writers' group for "13 to Life: A Werewolf's Tale." If you would like to continue influencing "13 to Life," get sneak peeks of upcoming scenes, and be eligible for occasional story-related drawings and prizes then this is the group for you.


* Indicates a required field











*First Name:




*Last Initial:



*Email Address:



*Age:



*Gender:

Male

Female

*Home State or Country:



*I'm a(n)





Please understand that I respect your privacy and will not sell, give away or in any way distribute your contact information.

I will tweak how often information comes to your in-box and will always be open to your input, desires and needs. The best writers' groups are like families (or packs ;-). I hope you join us.









 


 


No comments: