Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Textnovel.com Contest Posted

Hey Everybody!

My interview with CNN.com's Lara Farrar went well (she's very easy to talk to) and I'm hoping I'll be able to post a link here to it as soon as it pops up over there (but I'm not sure when that'll be).

A quick note for any and all of you who are over the age of 13 and interested in writing--Textnovel.com has just posted it's new contest (and I'm not eligible--and I guess neither is KSR Kingworth, as we both were technically winners this last time). The prize is still $1,000 (my money's already well on its way to being spent, btw) and the possibility of getting an agency contract or a publishing deal.

I'm currently agented (thanks to Textnovel.com) and we've already been contacted by some folks who are interested in knowing more about "13 to Life: A Werewolf's Tale." I'm crossing my fingers about all this--I love my story and its characters, so I want them to have a nice "home." And I'm willing to continue working my butt off to make it happen, too. ;-)

So here's the gist: new contest, new money, the two most popular writers from the first competition (according to the voters on Textnovel.com) are out of the running... Get yourselves in there! Give it a shot!

If you want any friendly advice, contact me and I'll do my best to answer your questions and point you in the right direction.

So get started--whether you text in your tale from a cell or click away on a keyboard--Give your story a shot over at Textnovel.com! :-)

I'll be rootin' for ya'!
~Saoirse

No comments: