Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cleaning House: Playlists

Okay, I'm cleaning up some of the stuff ya' all may have gotten used to around here in preparation for our first BlogTour guests.

I'll be trimming the playlists (which I love but slow the load time) and the polls. I'll document everything here, though, so if you want to find the songs, you'll have access to their titles and artists.

So, here are the songs I listened to while writing Pietr...

Fall For You……………………………Secondhand Serenade
All Over You……………………………Spill Canvas
Perfect Situation…………………………Weezer
Hungry Like the Wolf…………………..Duran Duran
Push……………………………………..Matchbox 20
What About Now……………………….Daughtry
If You’re Gone………………………….Matchbox 20
Human………………………………….The Killers
Let Me Be Myself………………………Three Doors Down
Chasing Cars…………………………….Snow Patrol
Back 2 Good…………………………….Matchbox 20
If Today was Your Last Day……………Nickelback
It's Not My Time...................................3 Doors Down

No comments: