Saturday, May 30, 2009

Operation Joy and BeInANovel.com

I have suggested in the past that you "Do Good, Darn It!" (see the blog's margin if you've forgotten ;-). Let it never be said that I ask you to do things I wouldn't...

I am honored to be able to participate in this year's fundraising efforts for Operation Joy, supporting needy families in southeast Pennsylvania. This year a bunch of authors got together to participate in http://www.BeInANovel.com --auctioning off various cameo appearances in upcoming books from traditional publishing houses in order to raise money for this worthy cause.

Authors include Terri Blackstock, Davis Bunn, Mindy Starns Clark, Athol Dickson, Wanda Dyson, Eva Marie Everson, Jerry Jenkins, Donita K. Paul, Cara Putman, Saoirse Redgrave (hey, that's me! :-), Gayle Roper, Marlo Schalesky, Lauraine Snelling, and Lenora Worth.

Please help us out by spreading the word! Participate in you can!
~Saoirse

No comments: