- Finish my book 1 edits and revisions (the line edits are done, so I'm just inserting a few things).
- Send my edits and revisions to my editor (and worry and stress until he gets back to me ;-).
- Update my blogs.
- Get a domain name that works for my future website (my webmaster's already working on a simple but slick Flash opening).
- Get over to StoryCasting.com and get things started there (just got my author's account--thanks Holly and Jeff! :-).
- Get back to MySpace and FaceBook.
- Reassess my book 2 chronology and psych notes (thanks George!).
- Send a list of wanted book blurbs to my editor (names have been rolling around in my head for a while now, but I want to get this right...)
- Work on my Author Questionnaire for the publicity department.
- Confirm a speaking engagement date...
- Collapse into a heap. ;-)
AND--we'll have a guest blogger on May 21, so I need to be ready for that... :D
Hope your week's as rewardingly busy as mine!