Each Thursday a new author will be featured through interview. Then Friday there will be something else about that author and Saturday, one more day all about that author.
Will there be prizes? Yes. I'm ordering books from our local indie bookstore, The Green Toad later today. Lots of werewolf and vamp stuff. Maybe some fae. And chocolate. Must have chocolate... How can you win? Random commenters (comments that show you read the interview or whatnot) are chosen (roll of the dice). Then winners send me their addresses so I can ship stuff out.
The Official Dog Days of Summer BlogTour Schedule is:
- June 18- Eva Gordon of Werewolf Sanctuary, The Wolf Maiden Chronicles, and Stone of the Tenth Realm
- June 25- Dara England of Brought to Life
- July 2- Dehanna Bailee of True Nature and For Better or Worse
- July 9- Mark David Gerson of The Voice of the Muse: Answering the Call to Write and The MoonQuest
- July 16- RWA Nationals coverage from yours truly (that'd be me ;-)
- July 23- Diana Castilleja of Trusting Delilah
- July 30- Brigit Aine of Red's Wolf
- August 6- Elaine Corvidae of Demonheart and Rain on the Mountain
- August 13- Melody Dawn McClarty of The Wraith Ranger Series
- August 20- Deborah Blake of Circle, Coven and Grove and Witch Ever Way You Can