Sunday, June 21, 2009

Reminder of #writechat Today via Twitter

I know I recently gave you all some advice about getting involved in a writer's chat online to keep you going--I simply wanted to remind you that today (Sunday the 21st--oh, Happy Father's Day, btw!) is the hashtag chat on Twitter called #WriteChat.

It's a great (and growing--international) chat that happens in real time from 3pm (EST) to 6pm (EST). Julie (@WritingSpirit) usually hosts and starts everyone with a question. If you'd like to join in, please do--you can use TweetChat.com beta (if you have Twitter) to get into the main chatroom and get involved (there are instructions there) with what writers have to say.

Some of the writers involved are published, some are seeking publication, some are just working on writing. It's a great bunch of folks and I hope to be there--happy to chat with any and all of you (if the storm clouds don't roll in).

Hope to see you there (I'll be @AuthorSaoirse_R)!
~Saoirse

No comments: