Sunday, June 21, 2009

Shout-out to Eva's Fans (and My Lovely Lurkers :-)

Hey gang, :-)

Now that we've wrapped things up with author Eva Gordon, I thought I'd a quick shout-out to the countries (and US states) that showed up to check Eva Gordon's interview and books out.

Nearly 20 Different Countries Popped in During Eva's Visit:

USA (I'd hope so ;-)
UK
Sweden
Germany
Belgium
Romania
Spain
South Africa
Italy
Nigeria
India
Mexico
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
Indonesia
Philippines
Japan

What a wonderful turnout! I really appreciate you all popping in and prowling around--I hope you enjoyed what you read and learned a little something. :-)

US States represented included:


Washington
Oregon
California
Utah
New Mexico
Texas
Oklahoma
Florida
Arizona
Colorado
Minnesota
Iowa
Kansas
Missouri
Tennessee
Alabama
Georgia
North Carolina
Ohio
Wisconsin
Massachusetts
New York (of course ;-)
New Jersey
Maryland
Pennsylvania

I think that's 25 states. :-) Thank you all for showing our first guest some love through your presence (even if you didn't feel like talking). I hope you all check out Eva's book, Werewolf Sanctuary, and that next Thursday you come back for author Dara England (and bring your friends ;-).

Take care, gang!
~Saoirse

No comments: