Friday, July 3, 2009

Dog Days of Summer: Dehanna's Reviews

Yesterday I introduced you to Dehanna Bailie, author of For Better or Worse and several other well-received novellas. Today I thought we'd start things off with a couple reviews Dehanna has received for this newest work of hers. Come back later to read a great excerpt!

"I really enjoyed the concept of this story...liked Sandra’s loyalty to her husband, but I did feel sorry for Kahne who…realized what he lost when he cheated on Sandra. The characters’ emotions are very real and there are some scenes that had me biting my nails. This story is going into my keeper file."
-- Maura, Coffee Time Romance

"The author’s efforts to weave a paranormal intrigue are clever and substantial enough to sink your teeth into. If you’re looking for a quick read featuring sexy werewolves, you’ll enjoy 'For Better or Worse.'"

-- Freesia, The Long and Short of It

I'll post the excerpt Dehanna was willing to share with us around noon EST and that's where you'll be able to comment to be entered to win a prize in our random commenter contest for the week. Our first winner was a Texan, our second (well, I need to check my email and see where ssuzuki hails from...), but you may just get to be our third! Winners get novels and chocolate--what's not to like? :-)

If you're ready to learn more about Dehanna and her books, you can go here. Check her out--she's done some neat stuff and garnered great reviews!
~Saoirse

No comments: