Friday, July 10, 2009

Contest with Inspirational Author & Award-winning Fantasy Author Mark David Gerson

My interview with award-winning novelist and motivational coach Mark David Gerson continues at 7:30 am EST.

Those of you participating by commenting so far (other than myself) will be entered automatically into a random (roll of the dice) comment contest for The Voice of the Muse Companion: Guided Meditations for Writers (2 CD set).


Yes! I am SUCH a believer that coaching like Mark David does is not only good for your soul, but also for your writing that I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is.

If you know anything about me and the wonderfully blessed way my career is advancing, you'll know I believe that getting tuned in to the right state of mind will move those mountains most writers believe are blocking the path to success. I'd love for all of you who visit to have the advantage of Mark David's CDs (but right now I'll be helping only one of you in this way).

I'm ordering it from Amazon.com (it'll be at my place by Tuesday). And I'm getting one for myself (if you read Mark David's responses to yesterday's comments, you'll want one, too :-).

  • This time I will be entering all--ALL--of the commenters' names into the contest.
  • I will give you a 2nd comment spot (increasing your odds) if you Twitter about Mark David and include this blog address (and prove it in a link, please, thereby helping other aspiring authors move forward, too).
  • If you put it on your Facebook account (and show the link) I'll count that as another spot/entry). So--if you already commented, great. Will it be enough to win this awesome prize? I don't know, but one of you will win--it's just a matter of creating a greater opportunity through participation. :-)
So, get in it to win it--comment on posts about Mark David Gerson's interview and advice for writers. Tweet it! Facebook it! Spread the word and help your fellow writers! Maybe someone you bring here will win--maybe it'll be you!
~Saoirse

No comments: