- Just got an Advanced Uncorrected Proof of my debut novel 13 to Life: A Werewolf's Tale. An Advanced Uncorrected Proof is basically my book "perfect bound" in softcover with the St. Martin's Press label and insignia on it. Never has a pastel yellow cover been so beautiful to see... (No, don't worry, the actual cover won't be pastel yellow.)
- Got a shipment of stuff from VistaPrint--postcards, business cards (shiny!), a beautiful banner, and some magnets (all with the current 13 to Life cover on it). From here on out folks will get a postcard or two in each prize pack, too. :-)
- Tomorrow Mark David Gerson (an amazing man, inspirational writing coach, and author in his own right) will join us for The Dog Days of Summer BlogTour. Come join us to learn more about how to stay inspired with your pursuit of writing!
- Next week I'll be blogging and Twittering from RWA Nationals in Washington, DC--so stop by to see what's going on there (if you can't make it in person). If you DO make it in person. look us up--I'll be staying with the fabulous Deborah Blake and meeting up with the Chick Lit and Fantasy, Futuristic and Paranormal folks!
- Last week's prize pack winner hails from Colorado and the winner from Dehanna Bailee's blogtour is from Canada! Where will Mark David Gerson's winner be from? Follow his posts and enter in the coming contest!