Wednesday, September 2, 2009

13 to Life Update: Cover Blurbs

So I'm totally slacking off with Facebook and I just realized today I got another cover blurb from another author I really enjoy.

I got a great one from Jeri Smith-Ready recently (LOVED it!). Jeri wrote Wicked Game, Bad to the Bone and has an upcoming YA novel entitled Shade coming out next year. We'll be shelf-mates! I'll share what she said later, but suffice it to say I had to call my crit partner (the one without toddlers) and shriek over the phone a little at 9pm. Yeah. I'm a newbie. ;-)

I just got another cool one from author Lucienne Diver (Vamped and the upcoming Revamped). Definitely rated a little dance of joy (and no, there shall never be photos of such ;-).

And the crit partner who I shrieked across the phone at? She called me to give me great news and told me Maria V. Snyder is currently reading my ARC of 13 to Life and mentioned it in her blog interview comments over at Bitten By Books. If you haven't been over to Bitten By Books, you should definitely get there. Here's a link to Maria on BBB. She's written Storm Glass, Sea Glass, Poison Study, Magic Study, Fire Study. It also sounds like she might be willing to interview me on her blog (have I mentioned how fortunate I am?--I try to remember it every day).

2 comments:

Sheila Deeth said...

I'm heading over to "bitten." Congratulations on all the great reviews.

Saoirse Redgrave said...

Thank you, Sheila! Enjoy Bitten by Books--they have a great site and do terrific interviews with authors (and cool contests).

:-)