Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dedication Thoughts

I'm supposed to get a call from my editor this morning and I figure I better make sure I have my Dedication and Ack!nowledgments pages ready in case he asks for those (one way or the other, he's gettin' them today).

Here's what I have for the dedication so far. Your thoughts, of course, are appreciated.


Dedicated to my mother, Cecile Plott Reinbold, and bold and humble women like her everywhere. Cancer may have stolen your life, but it could never dim your spirit. Your strength, wit, faith and courage in the face of adversity inspired me.

Then. Now. And Always.

4 comments:

Netti said...

I think it's perfect.

Kristen howe said...

Beautiful and touching. I might do the same for mine someday for my grandfather and maybe my cat. I'm not sure on my aunt.

Deborah Blake said...

I love it! Very sweet and heart-felt.

Sheila Deeth said...

It's a wonderful dedication.