Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Class of 2K10: YA & MG Authors' Book Trailer

I was invited to join the Class of 2K10 (web launch coming soon!) a while back and (being relatively smart) I did join.

What the heck's 2K10? It's a group of authors whose YA or MG novels debut in 2010. We band together to pool our money and coordinate our promotional efforts to get more bang for the buck. It's a very cool concept initiated by amazing and talented folks.

I'm very, very lucky they asked me to join (and regrettably I've been a slacker because of juggling other things--like a farm).

BUT. Before I jump back into my book 2 revisions (50 pages done today in a local coffee shop) I wanted to share this group book trailer with you. I hope you enjoy it and it makes you curious about the folks involved in 2K10--there are some awesome books coming out because of their creativity and vision.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sheila Deeth said...

What a cool idea. And sounds like you're in good company.

Shannon Delany said...

Thank you, Shelia! I am lucky to be in with this great group of authors. :-)