Sunday, February 21, 2010

Good Morning World!

Haven't had breakfast yet and already I've settled three interview dates for my blogtour and gotten a new request since last night. I'm almost ready to move into July (June's horribly/wonderfully close to full)but I'm not sure. *sigh* There's so much marketing and thought that goes into a book launch (just on my end--can't imagine what SMP's folks go through).

Okay, we're at four...

Anyhow. Today: email the agent, update the calendars, work on the blog bling, sprout and new trailer. Read some of Jeri Smith-Ready's SHADE (yay!).Answer questionnaires. And of, course, there's the farm... :-)

Take care, gang!
~Shannon

6 comments:

SarannaDeWylde said...

Sounds exciting, Shannon!

Shannon Delany said...

Never a dull moment, Saranna! Always a great and eye-opening adventure. :-)

*hugs*
~Shannon

DJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DJ said...

I wanted to take a moment to say that I am extremely excited to read 13 to Life and I can't wait to discuss it on my blog. I wish you all the best and hope it brings you even more success!

DJ @ DJ's Life in Fiction

Cleverly Inked said...

Busy Bee. So much fun

Shannon Delany said...

Thanks DJ, I'm thrilled whenever someone says they're excited to read my book. :D I very much appreciate your interest!

Hi Cleverly Inked! Yep, it's a busy and exciting time. Every once in a while I have to step back and take a breath and remember to smell the roses.

Take care!
~Shannon