Sunday, February 14, 2010

She Went Thatta Way ==>


Wanted to let you know about a prize pack I'm giving away to a lucky commenter over at The Daily Dose today. I recently asked my 2k10 classmates a *bunch* of questions (and they were kind enough to return a bunch of far better answers ;-). From those answers an article was created (and a press release was sent out) and the first article is currently at The Daily Dose. Heather Long (the Daily Dose's number one) has done some fabulous stuff and I adore her, so I'm thrilled she picked up the article to support us. :-)

AND THERE'S A CONTEST. TODAY. So hop on over there and leave a comment to be entered to win the prize pack. :D

Have a fabulous Valentine's Day (or Anti-Valentine's Day--whichever :-)!
~Shannon

2 comments:

Cleverly Inked said...

Very cool!

Shannon Delany said...

Thanks! And the contest runs until Feb. 28 thanks to the intrepid Heather Long. :-)