That wily and gifted debut YA author Heidi R. Kling is at it again.
Yes, please blog about the authors you appreciate most and why. Link to their books, book trailers (and your onsite reviews) to better educate readers about why you appreciate them.
And then (for you wonderful overachievers ;-), please do this, too:
- Get on Amazon.com and do a review for at least one of that author's books that you absolutely loved. Those reviews are more important to authors than you may think.
- Go to Goodreads.com and Librarything.com and rate and review your faves there too.
- Consider starting a Listopia list for your Author Appreciation Week favorites.
- If you have a Delicious account, bookmark a couple of your favorite authors' websites or some of their coolest posts. That helps raise awareness of them, too.
- Keep the spirit of Author Appreciation week going by WoW-ing a favorite author's upcoming book and tagging it on Twitter with the #AAW hashtag.