Thursday, May 20, 2010

BEA only Days Away (gasp!)

Oh. My. Gosh.

BEA is *just* around the corner and I'm only freaking out mildly.

This'll be my first BEA, my first face-to-face with my awesome editor and way cool marketing gal! AND it'll be my first NYC Ghost Tour (yay! contact me if you still want in--Wednesday at 9pm) and the first time many 2k10 Classmates will meet. Plus, it'll be my first time staying in a hostel (O.O), first time speaking at NYPL and Books of Wonder and The Voracious Reader (note, I'm saying first time because I'm setting my mind to return).

And we'll have matching t-shirts. And stuff to give away (including some of the cool t-shirts)! I'll be bringing a very limited number of chapbooks/excerpts since 13 to Life won't be there (we're between ARCs and the real deal). So just find me and I'll hook you up. :-)

So what's the Class of 2k10 BEA schedule look like right now? (Other than insane?;-) Let's move to the chart... ;-)Click on the chart to make it bigger (you know, readable).

I hope that helps those of you who have been following along with the emails I've sent with the Class of 2k10 schedule!

Can't wait to meet you all!
~Shannon

PS--Questions? Need to contact me? info [AT] shannondelany [DOT] com

No comments: