Just a few things:
- I'll be hosting some great authors here for Shifting into High Gear! (Yes, there's a hint regarding the type of books they write in that tour title--it's like a pun--yeah, some people seem to really hate those. Those people wouldn't have survived long around my family. ;)
- I'm also hosting some major book giveaways. Remember way back in May when I won a ton of YA books? Well, I can't keep them (the impulse to share is far too great ;-). So. It looks like I'm giving away 54 of those books. A few are ARCs (like FORGIVE MY FINS, THE GHOST AND THE GOTH, NIGHTSHADE and LINGER). But most are honest-to-goodness-full-on books. Some will be given away here, some on Facebook and some on Twitter, so keep your eyes open!
- My book hits shelves June 22! Woot! I got handed actual books in NYC by my editor. They. Do. Exist. :D
- I'm being interviewed all over the place! I'm doing a special blog tour during which you can read bits of the book 13 to Life in advance of the official release date.
- And I'll be doing some in-person signings around New York state (and in July--Florida!).