Sunday, May 30, 2010

June is Going to Be Huge!

I was looking at my calendar today and all I can say is: WOW. There's a lot to look forward to in June!

Just a few things:
  1. I'll be hosting some great authors here for Shifting into High Gear! (Yes, there's a hint regarding the type of books they write in that tour title--it's like a pun--yeah, some people seem to really hate those. Those people wouldn't have survived long around my family. ;)
  2. I'm also hosting some major book giveaways. Remember way back in May when I won a ton of YA books? Well, I can't keep them (the impulse to share is far too great ;-). So. It looks like I'm giving away 54 of those books. A few are ARCs (like FORGIVE MY FINS, THE GHOST AND THE GOTH, NIGHTSHADE and LINGER). But most are honest-to-goodness-full-on books. Some will be given away here, some on Facebook and some on Twitter, so keep your eyes open!
  3. My book hits shelves June 22! Woot! I got handed actual books in NYC by my editor. They. Do. Exist. :D
  4. I'm being interviewed all over the place! I'm doing a special blog tour during which you can read bits of the book 13 to Life in advance of the official release date.
  5. And I'll be doing some in-person signings around New York state (and in July--Florida!).
So. Crazy times--I hope you'll join me during them (and maybe win some cool stuff)!

Take care!
~Shannon

4 comments:

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

YAY Shannon, does it feel REAL yet??!!! I can't wait to read 13 to Life! June is a super special month...it's my bday too :)

Book Lovers Delight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Book Lovers Delight said...

Hello Shannon,

Congratulations on your success.

I am bursting with anticipation for 13 to Life to hit bookstores.

I remember seeing the cover about 6 months ago online for one of the giant bookstores, and I thought oooh, what's this blue book about? I've been a fan ever since.

I look forward to being dazzled by your 13 to Life story!!

Felicidades!

Karina

Heather said...

I can't wait for June 22nd! I'm sooo excited for you, and me, cause then I can finally get my hands on your book!