Monday, May 10, 2010

Mailroom Monday!

Okay, so the title doesn't express the frantic nature of this particular Monday (like Manic Monday might).

I'm trying to catch up with email (stuff between bloggers and Class of 2k10 members for BEA, interviews for different bloggers, communications with my publicity and marketing girls--you know, the normal stuff for authors). And I'm getting in touch with some independent book stores that I could probably travel to on tour. So, today it's all about mail, mania and COPYEDITS.

Yes.

Copyedits for book 2 are here and I'll be jumping on them shortly. They aren't as heavy as book 1 (and book 1's weren't heavy, either) but they need to be done and back to St. Martin's Press just before I head to NYC for BEA. So. Much to do this week!

Hope it's a good and productive one for all of you!

Take care!
~Shannon

2 comments:

Mundie Moms said...

YAY for book 2! Good luck with everything!!

DJ's Life in Fiction said...

It's almost June and I can't wait for 13 to Life! I can't wait to see where your writing takes you and I wish you all the best. If you need another independent bookstore, don't forget about Schuler Books and Music. :-) Take care.