Thursday, May 13, 2010

Start Your Day with Serial Links to Werewolfy Goodness

This is where the links to the Start Your Day with Serial blog tour of 13 to Life will wind up throughout the tour.
  1. We need to start with the Prologue, 1st and 2nd chapter, posted by my publisher, St. Martin's Press. http://tinyurl.com/PrologueChap1and2. Denise Jaden's blog has a link to it (and details on the contest) in her Teen Author Tuesday post.
  2. Then check out Carla's review of 13 to Life and read the next segment of the book at The Crooked Shelf.
  3. Faye's got the third segment (check my 1st comment if it doesn't load on the page--you may have a pitiful connection like I do ;-) at Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm.
  4. Teen Channel Reviews had me on her adorable blog!
  5. Tynga's Reviews hosted me as part of the Paranormal Summer Fest (and there's a chance to win 1 of 2 copies of 13 to Life).
  6. At Escape Between the Pages Lori asks a little about the second book in the 13 to Life series.
  7. Choco interviews me over at In Which a Girl Reads and asks what I hope readers will take away after reading the series.
  8. Detour in the Tour brings us back here.
  9. I'm Mel's guest at He Followed me Home...Can I Keep Him? An an impromptu contest breaks out, ending in one person winning a signed copy of 13 to Life and an announcement of the second book's title! FUN!!!
  10. Just Your Typical Book Blog again proves they are anything but typical, hosting me for their ROCK THIS! Thursday post. Great questions!
  11. Ahoy there! Sandy at Pirate Penguin's Reads asks some great questions about the cultural influence in 13 to Life.
  12. I'm Harmony's guest at Harmony's Radiant Reads. I LOVE her post's title--makes an author feel all warm and fuzzy. :D
  13. The Missing Link is posted! Yes, I'm evidently all thumbs when it comes to coordinating a tour like this. Right now at least.
  14. Nadine-Stella at Starry Night asks me 21 Questions.
  15. Jenn at Books at Midnight hosts me!

Remember to follow the tour each day throughout June to read the next section of 13 to Life free and online!

Wanna just commit and buy? Awesome! Here's a list of places you can go and place your order! Right now (mid June) Book Depository appears to have the best deal--if you wanna wait until August for the book! So check out your choices carefully and I hope you love the book!

Thanks a bunch!
~Shannon

4 comments:

SiNn said...

cantw ait tor ea dthis and i have to say the buttone for the tour is adorable!

Lisa R said...

I've read so many wonderful things about this book. Thanks for the opportunity to read it free but if I had to read it a chapter at a time, you would probably hear me screaming!
I'm one of those who won't even start a series until there are at least 2 or 3 books out so I'll just count the days till release and then scream cause I have to wait- what a year! till book two is out. OMG the torture!


alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

skyla11377 said...

The blog tour has been so awesome. I love learning a bunch of little things that help to create such an awesome sounding book. I also love learning new things about you and how this whole story came about. You have inspired me to chase my dream of being a writer.

skyla11377(At)AOL(Dot)Com

Patty said...

Shannon...I am reading 13 To Life now and loving it...it is really unique...please tell me you are working on a series...I will review it for my blog as soon as I am finished...and I will put it on Shelfari and Librarything and Goodreads and Amazon and Random Buzzers.