Monday, June 28, 2010

Exclusive Spoiler-Rich Chat Tonight with the Mundie Moms

So. Tonight I'm going to be in a chat starting at 9pm EST at the Mundie Moms' chatroom. And this isn't going to be your standard author chat. I am suggesting (and sincerely hoping) that attendees have already read 13 to Life before logging into the chatroom.

Why?

Because I'm going to act as if you've all read the book.

What does that mean, Shannon? It means I'm not keeping any secrets that are in book 1. If it was in there, it's fair game for questions and discussion. And I may mention some things you'll want to watch for in the next couple books--ways to read into what's happening that you may have accidentally overlooked.

I'm also going to share a snippet of book 2, Secrets and Shadows. I figure if you're willing to go into a chat with me (and suffer through my slow typing) you deserve to be rewarded. ;-)

There is only one other spoiler-rich chat like this that we've decided to schedule and it's in-person July 15 at the Green Toad in Oneonta, NY. So, if you loved 13 to Life and have questions about any aspect of it (or me) or the future books, either pop into tonight's chat or meet me in person in upstate New York in a few weeks.

Hope to see you there!
~Shannon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIELD REPORT, SUPREME COMMANDER, XIII-L INFANTRY:

BOOKTURN BRIGADE HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN THE B&N EXTON, PA OPERATION. FIVE COPIES WERE LISTED IN-STORE, TWO FOUND. UNCERTAIN AS TO CAUSE OF DISCREPANCY.

TWO UPPER SHELVES OF B&N RESOURCES REALLOCATED TO REDUCE OVERCROWDING ON TARGET SHELF. COPIES PUSHED FORWARD BACKED BY NEIGHBORING COPIES OF JOSEPH DELANEY'S "THE LAST APPRENTICE" HC. AFTER "13 TO LIFE" COPIES ARE CLEARED, GIVES BETTER EXPOSURE TO J. DELANEY'S BOOK.

KARMA GOOD, OVER AND OUT.

Shannon Delany said...

LOL! Thank you Bookturn Brigade! Always happy the karma stays good throughout operations!

May have great news to share with infantry regarding book cover of Secrets and Shadows.

LOL!
~Shannon