Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last Night Ithaca, Tonight Oneonta

Really fast... Had a FAB time in Ithaca at the Borders there last night (more deets later). Tonight I'll be at Southside Mall's Cinema in Oneonta, NY from 7-9pm chatting with folks headed into Eclipse (and other cool movies)and signing some books.

Between 1 event and the other has been far too much caffeine, far too little sleep and 80 bales of hay. Yeah. Who wants to be me now? ;-)

Anyhow, having fun and working hard! Hope you're having a great and creative time!
~Shannon

1 comment:

Allie said...

Hi Shannon. Your book seems great and I cant wait to read it! It's definitely on my wish list.
I actually have a blog That I recently started and am trying to expand and edit constatntly. I would love it if I could do an author interview with you that I could post. And If you have a link button, I can add it to my page.
check it out and get back to me if you can.
read-eat-live.blogspot.com
If you have any questions or whatever let me know

Thank you and have a great day!
Allie :)