Monday, June 14, 2010

The Missing Link: Serial Tour Snippet

Okay, so the Serial Tour? Great theory, tougher to execute. Yesterday I realized too late that the fabulous gal who hosted an interview with me hadn't gotten the serial snippet up. This morning (with the return of more consistent internet connection) I realized why. Although several files had a nice little note saying "sent" they had not been sent. Garrr!

So, here's the snippet you should have gotten access to yesterday. I'm hoping I caught today's and tomorrow's soon enough, but we'll see...

13 to Life: Chapter 3, Part M

Pietr was well into his Salisbury steak when I finally said, "What business is it of yours?" Amy released her grip on me, patting my hand. Sarah's eyes stayed on my fork, mindful there might yet be bloodshed. She freaked out pretty easily now, even if she didn’t remember exactly why.

6 comments:

Bookaholic (Jessica) said...

Thanks for putting the missing piece on here. :) I loved the tour! It was so great to learn so many facts about you and how the book got started (which is probably the coolest way to start a book ever!).
I can only imagine how hard it was to keep everything organized and on track though. You deserve a break lol. :) Congrats!! We are very close to the release day..yeyyy!

Anne said...

I am following the tour and some sites wont let me comment. Very strange..Anyways, thanks for the next snippet! Cant wait til Tuesday!

Katie said...

Thanks for fixing that and putting up the snippet!

Alessandra @Out of the Blue said...

Eh, good projects don't always run smoothly... but no harm done!

Jessica said...

Just following the tour! Amazing interviews! Learning so much!

skyla11377 said...

These snipets are so awesome. I love reading ever last one of them.