Saturday, June 12, 2010

Today, June 12, I'll Be on Blog Talk Radio at 11 am!

That's right! I'm super excited about being Barry Eva's guest on A Book and a Chat this morning at 11 am EST. Do you have a question about writing? Have a question about publishing? Want to know about my debut book, 13 to Life and the series it's started? Maybe you're curious about how I have a farm, a husband, a kindergartner and still find time to write (I wonder some days, too!).

Join me today at 11 am EST. You can call into 347-237-5398 OR type a question into the chat box on blog talk radio! This is one of the few chances you'll get to talk to/hear me live unless you drag yourself to one of my currently scheduled signings (Hamilton, NY on the 22nd of June; Harrisburg, PA; Oneonta, NY June 30; Albany, NY July 10; Orlando, FL July 28 and 30; Lake Placid, NY August 13). Please pop in and share a book and a chat with Barry and me!

See you there!
~Shannon

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so bummed that I missed this! I hope you had a lot of fun though.

Shannon Delany said...

Hi, Heather--sorry you didn't make it. I did have fun. :-) Barry's a wonderful host and there were some cool folks listening in (a bunch with paranormal interests--if I'd realized I would have tried to go a little more in the direction of the paranormal research I did for the series).

A few folks apologized via Twitter that the time zone difference (and some health issues) messed up their attendance, too. But I had some great people in the crowd and am very thankful they stopped by. :-)

Hopefully there'll be a next time!

~Shannon