Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tracking Me Down

Okay--October looks like it's going to be a little crazy (which totally makes sense, given it's my birthday month ;-).

Until the 14th you can enter to win a copy of 13 to Life over at Haunted Halloween. Then, on the 14th, a bunch of authors will join in a live, public chat at the #HauntedHalloween hashtag on Twitter. I shall be in attendance. :)

Today I'm E.J.'s guest over at From the Shadows. E.J. asked some cool questions about my genre choice and background, and you know me--I happily answer questions. :)

Later the Crossroads Tour will kick off and I'll be blog-hopping with Judith Graves, Jordan Deen and the gang--more on that later.

And around that time I'll do the International Werewolf Party here and share some stories about werewolf traditions from other countries and werewolf books you might want to check out from authors in those countries.

On October 24 I'll be listening in to Barry Eva's special broadcast on Book Banning over at A Book and a Chat on Blog Talk Radio--come hang out in the chatroom with me there!

And don't forget what I want for my birthday.... *hint hint*
~Shannon

2 comments:

Saranna DeWylde said...

You're busier than a two-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. :) But it all sounds like good stuff. Keep it coming, girl.

Anonymous said...

I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.