Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Can't Make a Signing? Get Novels Signed Anyhow!


Sure, sure, everyone wants to hang out with me at a signing or event (there are often things like cake or pizza or swag available, so who wouldn't?) but maybe the distance or timing just won't work for you to meet me in person and get your books signed by me.

Never fear!

I'm very excited to announce a partnership with The Green Toad Bookstore in Oneonta, NY which will allow readers who can't make it to any of my signings to still get novels in the 13 to Life series personalized!

At this moment we're still hashing out details for international fans, but US citizens can either call the store: 607-433-8898 or email the store at: michele [AT] greentoadbookstore (DOT) com. Shipping is a flat rate of $3 per book and you'll be able to get your book with 7-14 days of purchase (after the release date, of course).

Either way you make contact, be prepared to give your name, address, payment information, titles you're ordering and who you want the book made out to (and the proper spelling so I don't mess up!). IF there's special information you want me to know to better personalize the book(s) feel free to make those suggestions, too, and I will see what I can do. :)

If you want your books personalized by me, please, please contact the Green Toad now so I can sign your books on the 15th and Michele can ship them the next day.

I wish I could meet you all, but I'm glad I can at least give you another option for getting your books personalized. :)

~Shannon

6 comments:

thekams said...

If you get details for internationals (or even just Canadians) hashed out by the 15th, I would love, love, love a personalized copy of Secrets & Shadows. I'm all excited =)

Beverly said...

That is fantastic! I love when I can get signed books and support local/independent book sellers! I will have to go order! I already have a copy of 13 to Life and have pre-ordered Secrets and Shadows, but I will have to host a giveaway for those and replace them with signed ones!

Shannon Delany said...

Thanks, girls!

TheKams--email Michele anyhow and ask her if she can't send to Canada--asking may get you what you want. :) *crosses fingers*

Beverly--that'd be awesome! So glad it works out for you that way. Thank you!

~Shannon

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting :) when will you know about internationals? Im from Ireland so i guess i'll just have to wait. But either way its gonna be sooo worth it :D xxx

Beverly said...

I am super sad - I went to the Green Toad Bookstore link above - ordered another copy of each of the 13 to Life books (I already have unsigned copies of each one) and paid for them. Emailed Michelle to tell ask her if they could be personalized and got a response of: Sorry, if you ordered on the site, those books can't be signed and shipped, but you can fax ANOTHER order to me and I will have those signed and shipped. I am confused as to how this was supposed to work out - not sure what I did wrong, but I don't think I am getting signed books.

Shannon Delany said...

Beverly--Didn't you email Michele like I mentioned? I'll try and talk to Michele tonight at the party and see what's up... Cross your fingers. *hugs*
~Shannon