Friday, July 22, 2011

ZooooOOOM! Summer's Flying By!

I don't have much time for blog posts right now since I'm deep in the writing of the 5th novel in the 13 to Life series, but I wanted to let you all know a couple things.

First: St. Martin's Press was gracious enough to allow a special price break on 13 TO LIFE in its e-book format (it's only $3.99!) until the release of BARGAINS AND BETRAYALS on August 16. So if you have a Nook or Kindle, now's a great time to check out 13 TO LIFE.

Second: I'll be giving away signed copies of SECRETS AND SHADOWS every Wednesday and Friday from now until the week before B&B releases. You can find the giveaways going on at my Twitter feed (@Shannon_Delany), my personal FB page and the FB Fan Page for The 13 to Life Series by Shannon Delany.

Third: If you keep your eyes peeled, you'll see some giveaways of ARCs of BARGAINS AND BETRAYALS thanks to the generosity of St. Martin's Press and participating bloggers. Enter and maybe you'll win! If you are an aspiring author, one of the coolest things is to get an ARC and then the official copy of a novel and do a comparison between what's in one and what's in the other.

I hope you're all doing well and enjoying summer (and reading and being creative)!
~Shannon

No comments: